I have met Sal Goldston at multiple marathons, he is everywhere!Every encounter i have had with him has been the most!

I love my orthotics, he remembers my face somehow everytime and I have not had to be fitted a second time yet since my initial impression reading he did on me...on my 3rd pair of orthotics this time for my dress shoes...I Love them!

Thanks Doctors Foot Labs!I will see you at the next marathon I hope and hopefully we can get you to run one with us next time...lol..you remember our conversation im sure ...haha..lol thanks Sal!

Had an Experience with Doctors Foot Labs?

Comments

Komoka, Ontario, Canada #443904

This guy is a scam artist - do not order anything from him - go to your own local podiatrist so you can get the real thing and have some recourse if they aren't right. Check the BBB rating for this company in San Diego - it gets an F

#198198

I met Dr.Goldston for the very first time at the Disneyland Half Marathon.

With a very approachable demeanor, he is a very knowledgeable podiatrist who truly has a passion for helping others with various foot problems. He demonstrates exceptional customer service, and it's no wonder that his customers and clients are loyal by purchasing orthotics from him time and time again. Dr. Goldston ensured that I would be getting the best quality and value for my money, and I received my very first pair of orthotics delivered on time.

Dr.

Goldston definitely exceeded beyond my expectations because I absolutely love my orthotics!I highly recommend this product to others, and I will gladly give my business to Doctor's Orthotics in the near future.