I purchased a pair of $229 '***' sandals from Drs Foot Labs in San Diego.$229 money order was cashed on August 1st, I received sandals in last week of August.

I returned sandals on 28/8/08 - they were delivered by USPS, via insured, delivery confirmation mail on Sep 4th 2008. I have had NO refund as requested in writing. NO response either to my e-mails or THREE phone calls. The phone # is constantly on an answering machine.

Mr Saul Goldston has (seemingly) stolen $229 of my money. The Foot Labs web site claims a 60 Day unconditional guarantee which is clearly false advertising. The sandals were returned to Foot Labs in San Diego within five days of receiving them in as new, unworn condition with all packaging. San Diego Better Business Bureau lists TWELVE (including mine) fairly complaints about this company including several other unresolved complaints about refunds etc.

This man Saul Goldston, who claims over the phone to be a qualified podiatrist, after now virtually a month of refusing to refund my hard earned money, as glibly promised, is a shameless thief!!

I am now vigorously pursuing a number of legal options with various California organisations - not just the BBB - predictably enough he is not a member.

Had an Experience with Doctors Foot Labs?

Comments

After buying numerous pairs of orthotics from this company since 1998, it saddens me to say that I will be looking for a new provider.I placed an order in February, plainly asking for a specific design and covering.

After numerous attempts to discuss my needs, I finally received them in late July (they don't answer the phone - you have to leave a message on their machine - unless you have time to sit around and wait for a return call you'll never talk to them). The orthotics I received bear no resemblance to what I specifically ordered - instructions given on both the order form and a separate letter were apparently completely ignored. I wanted running orthotics with a black vinyl covering - they sent dress shoe orthotics.

I am assuming the growth of their business hasn't allowed them to deliver the same level of service they did in 1998. While their prices have declined in that time, their level of service has declined even more.

I did ask if I could pay the higher price I paid in 1998 if I could receive the same level of service, but apparently they aren't equipped to do that.

It's too bad - I have received excellent products from them over the years.I e-mailed Dr Goldston with my issues and he sent a hopeful reply, but apparently their production group doesn't communicate with either their sales group or the customer.

#197127

Drs Foot Labs also stole money from me.Do not trust this man!

He is a liar and a thief!I plan on spreading the word, loud and clear until I get my money back!!!

Filboman, we should get in touch so we can work together to nab this creep!

WITH THE REMOVABLE ORTHOTIC BUILDUP AND FOUND IT TO BE SO COMFORTABLE FOR MY RACe WALKING.I AM CONSIDERING BUYING ANOTHER Pair for my wife..

again buyer beware..DR Saul Goldston did a great job in fitting my custom orthotic sandals. all my friend ask me where did i buy the custom sandals.

i have reffered all to Dr Goldston DOCTORS FOOT LABS MAKES QUALITY PRODUCTS AT A FAIR PRICE.AND THEY ALWAYS CALL ME WITH FOLLOW UP TO SEE HOW I ANM DOING!!

CURED BOTH MY HEEL PAIN AND PLANTAR FASCIITIS BUT ALSO MY STRENGTH AND FLEXIBILITY ARE UNCOMMONLY BETTER WITH THE ORTHOTICS.I SEARCHED ALL OVE, MET THE AT THE CHICAGO MARATHON AND HAVE SINCE BEEN A BELIEVER.

THESE OTHER PEOPLE WITH NEGATIVE ISSUES...TO THEM I SAY CAVEAT EMPTOR...LET THE BUYER BEWARE.ALL OF MY FRIENDS ARE RUNNING PAIN FREE WITH DOCTORS ORTRTHOTICS FROM DR SAUL GOLDSTON

Dr Saul Stone has finally rectified the problem and reimbursed me in full for the costs. I would be grateful if the original complaint number 7is now removed.

All I can say about my experience with Dr. Goldston and his custom orthotics is WOW!!!

My orthotics were delivered promptly, the price was fantastic and the personal service and communication by Dr. Goldstone (not his representative) was way above what I every would could have expected. To top it off my plantar fascitis was immediately relieved, my back pain stopped and knee pain disappeared.

The real steal here... two great pair of orthotics and stellar service.

I first met Doctors Foot Labs 12 years ago at the Walt Disney World Marathon Fitness Expo in Orlando Florida (1998). I have the family curse: big bones and flat feet! I had been prescribed orthotics by the Air Force podiatrists since 1985, and I was barely able to successfully continue my athletic activities prior to my conversion to Doctors Footlabs. Unfortunately, the military issue custom orthotics were a poor fit for all of my shoes, including my combat boots.

I was very impressed with Mr Goldston, and in two weeks, my feet were in running heaven. Prior to the products from Doctors Footlabs, I struggled to complete my distance runs. Since then, I have completed over 20 Marathons, including 5 Walt Disney Goofy Challenge Runs. In addition, as a military staff officer, the dress shoe orthodics kept me on my feet during lengthy standing briefing sessions.

I have been a repeat customer since 1998, having purchased four sets since then. I recommended Doctors Footlabs products to a fellow bicyclist, and she also was highly satisfied with her new lease on feet.

I have just put in another order for my fifth set. I had tried a local provider suggested by my podiatrist, but their product has not supported my frame to the same level as Mr Goldston’s products. Doctors Footlabs has a customer for life.

:)...

DH, Houston Tx

I met Doctors Foot Labs 10 years ago at the Rock-n-Roll marathon in San Diego.I've been a customer ever since.

I’ve lost count of how many pair of orthotics I have purchased from Doctors Foot Labs but never-fail to return to Dr. Goldston when I need replacements. I have very flat, very narrow feet. Without custom-to-me orthotics, I would have stopped my athletic pursuits long ago.

With the help of Doctors Foot Labs I’ve been able, without pain, run marathons and ultra-marathons. I use their products in my everyday work-life too. Come to think of it, my feet come in contact with tier product everyday of the year. I have no complaints.

Each time I re-order orthotics from Doctors Foot Labs they insist on making new molds of my feet.

I appreciate that. The order / re-order process is simple and fast. Although I’ve never reached a person directly by calling the 800 number I have always received a return call within a half-day or less after placing my call. Usually, it’s the doctor himself who I speak with.

I appreciate the ability to converse one-on-one with the person responsible for making the product I ordered. Orthotics are not cheap.

But, foot, ankle and leg pain is not something to be trifled and Dr.Goldston’s consul about new products, new materials and new technologies is helpful in making decisions – the right decisions.

I’ve tried products from the OrthoticShop and Foot Levels but I always go back...

I have ordered new orthotics from Dr.Goldston and so far so good!

I have knee problems and the orthotics seem to really help! I found Dr.

Goldston to be extremely helpful and I don't think he would ever sell anyone products he doesn't stand behind.He is very personal when it comes to his company and the products he makes.

I have had 2 pair of orthotics made by Dr.Goldston and they are great and I have NO complaints!

I can't believe that some people are saying anything bad about this company or about Dr.

Goldston.He is an honest doctor and has helped me tremendously!